Originally from Kent and then Deirdre
The 5000 Question Survey 2.0. Questions 1-550
1. Who are you? matty
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I can appear nervous when I’m not, I like “active experiences” (ie active interactivity, active communication, active activities), I like pedal-cycles.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? cycling, reading about tech, uni, working, enjoying nature.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time). Maths, Physics, Art, Chemistry/Biology, English, Technology
(construction), Music, Economics, PE, Home Ec, History, Geography, Indonesian/German
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? My biggest goal was probably to pass biochem. I failed but… I’ll find something else to do
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Alive, happy, riding a bike
7. What stage of life are you in right now? I’m about to move out of home (for the second time). I finished my final supp-supp exam two hours ago and I have two days to pack.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Depends. At home I’m more childish. With my friends I’m more child-like. well at least IMHO.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? “Cheers, catch ya then mate..” (say goodbye to a friend from uni after our exam)
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? The Herd’s 77% has been running through my head since I read Deirdre’s blog last night. Though I probably feel a lot more like ‘This is your life’ by the Chemical Brothers.. which is fairly usual.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Josh demonstrated some Judo throws on me and I was renowned for my ninja skills amongst a small group of people in 2001
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? better
13. Does time really heal all wounds? to a degree most of the time
14. How do you handle a rainy day? get really angsty or get really wet
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? losing anything
16. How is your relationship with your parents? very good
Will you miss them when they are gone? very muchly
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? I think I do. Except for when I’m around Nimeton.. at which point the whole world seems too confusing and I’m not sure of anything that’s been going on.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? 2+2=5
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A child at heart
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? yes. I sat a supp exam for a Supplementary exam today (we had to re-sit the
supp because the first one ended with a bomb scare half an hour in)
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? taker. I add to the entropy
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? not literally
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? landing on a unicycle with my feet off the pedals
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? thinking a friend has committed suicide
25. Who have you hugged today? my mum
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? my mum woke me up. my dad offered me warm wishes, my dog waged his tail, my bus drive said hello very nicely, my friends greeted me and showed concern over the exam. my lecturers gave me a fair opportunity in the exam, a friend invited me over for dinner.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? and then some.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A learn Japanese
B play classical piano
C learn latin
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? What other people do
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? communication, dedication
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
B travel australia
C see le tour de france
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A War crimes
B being left in a vegetative state
C being enslaved by aliens or robots
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? probably fair use of world resources
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20’s: my mum’s parents
30’s: my dad’s parents
60’s: flower power
70’s: flared pants and long straight dark hair
80’s: fluffy large blonde hair on a female singer with puffy shoulders and disco lights
90’s: reebok pumps
2000 (so far): the uptake of the internet.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 90s. I feel most comfortable with the fashion of the time
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? Australia, Johnnie Howard
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? look at New Zealand
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? SBS or if that isn’t showing.. I’ll probably turn the tube off.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? probably one of those presenters that hosted Saturday Disney when I was a kid. Weird and evil in some people’s books.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? for a few weeks. Dad stopped me from going after he found out how crude the other kids were. I didn’t like it much anyway, but I learnt how to tie a reef knot so it was worth while.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? boat. if I’m taking a boat it means I have time to kill which is a nice thought. The journey is always more fun anyway.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? It’s all relative. If you are colour blind than it isn’t so. If you could see higher frequency and lower frequency colours it wouldn’t look blue/black either. So the sky looks the way it does because your eyes and brain are able to process the different frequencies of light they receive. It changes colour because the light being received changes (sun light usually collides with atmospheric particles which reflect blue light in our direction during the day. During the night there is no sun light so no blue light is reflected).
43. What does your name mean? Man of god (kind of self destructive writing it like that hey?)
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Probably the ocean. Though zero gravity would be fun.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Moon Safari
Magic: top hat
Heart: queen of hearts (from Alice in wonderland)
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Nah, I’ll let them rest (not that there aren’t some cool dead people, but having Cobain over for a chat or trying to nut Hitler our or meeting Jack-the-Ripper just wouldn’t seem worth their while).
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Meh
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Nope. I have trouble sitting still even when I haven’t seen the movie before.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? a decent Harmonica, some water, some food
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? I’ve called the ambulance a couple of times for my dad.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: A search device made by google for those who are indecisive about what they want to surf for. instead they enter the type of fruit they are currently craving and google returns a selection of pages which compliment the appetite. For example, pineapple returns pages that are sharp but good in nature. They have a substantial core and reasonable flesh but link to much less useful material. A banana returns high energy pages that are quick to digest. The material can be a little mushy and the information does not have a good shelf life.
that period of a holiday where you lose track of which hour of what day it is. the world lingers.
Asscactus: A donkey that eats cactuses.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? a PC from components
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? my rollerblades
54. How many TVís are in your house? one
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? walk or ride or unicycle. it’s hard to decide
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? kind of reflective, kind of indifferent
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? No, but my neighbour dreamt that I was going to visit her (I hadn’t spoken to her in over a year) and when my friend read about this on my blog he had a dream that he was going to see me, so the next morning he packed a DVD I’d lent him into his bag and we happened to run into each other at uni that day for the first time probably in six months.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? nope
59. What is your idea of paradise? tropic island with a cosy hut and enough fruit and fish and fresh water.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? nope
61. Do you believe in Hell? hell no
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t? tried burning their leg hair as an alternative to shaving (not recommended, it’s far too smelly)
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I don’t know, I like this story:
“Across the isle on the bus tonight on the way home there sat a girl. She was a
few years younger than me and was busy crying her eyes out. I sat there
remembering how crying on busses isn’t good and the bad thoughts i’d had about
people who’d just sat by and done nothing as I’d cried on busses in the past.
So i decided to do something.
I was going to go and talk to her but I didn’t want her to think I was trying to
crack onto her or put her in a position where she was uncomfortable. I didn’t
want to fuck it up royally.
Instead I got a piece of paper out and wrote her a note:
Get Well Soon
Peace be with you,
(and I signed it with a little heart followed by my name)
I folded it in half and gathered up all my courage. I was not sure that what I
was doing was right. I didn’t know if it would work. I knew I would regret it
if i choose to do nothing.
I planed it all. I slipped smoothly across the isle and landed the note on her
seat next to her. As fast as possible I slid back and huddled up against the
furthest wall of the bus, almost cowering under my backpack. I didn’t want to
look like I was trying to be a jackass in any way, shape or form. On the
contrary I wanted to convey humility and respect.
In the reflection of the window I could see her unfold the note and read over it
twice. Then she glanced up, stared at me and smiled. Although she still looked
a total whimpering wreck, it was totally satisfying to see her smile for at
least a few seconds.
At the next stop she stood up and left but not without making eye contact and
smiling at me once again.
It was a totally worthwhile thing to do. Even though it may have gone down
really badly it was worth it and I’ll do it again because the potential for good
that’s all. good night.” (journal from hatelife.org 05/22/2004 10:29:54)
64. Are you a patient person? I think so
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t? international childrens day. Well it does exist but it should be celebrated in Australia better
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does? Labor day/Queen’s Birthday?
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard? Why do gorillas have big nostrils? Because they have big fingers! (know not the best joke, but the best one I have on hand)
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? maybe unigames, that was pretty rad. maybe my friends place.. yeah his place is probably more enjoyable.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? natural
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? pretty up front I think
71. What is under your bed right now? a large number of micromachines. an 80386 (my family’s first computer), a toy tool box, work boots, old CDROMs and old floppy drives, Ugg boots, a shoe box full of cables, a monopoly box covered in dust, a large and poorly organised stamp collection.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? i’d rather live in Australia than anywhere else. However the Land of Oz would be cool if I could be a munchkin.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? yes, and then I curse and slow back down. People who speed for kicks or because they’re impatient are stupid, I’m just not great at speed control these days. I haven’t been caught yet so I mustn’t do it as often as I think.
I constantly try to break the speed limit on my bike.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to? I don’t know… Depends so much on the moment
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I think I was just humming something and dancing with my sister in the kitchen.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I’d be looking forward to seeing the orang-utans but I wouldn’t run to see them/him.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? I’d consider my self hopeless. either hopelessly romantic or (more likely) just plain hopeless.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? absolutely. I mean that’s kind of obvious isn’t it. I hope you’ve nailed everything down to something fixed.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? travel
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I’d get rid of the right to bear arms. Farmers and those who *need* rifles could get a permit but no-one eles.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? watching the tube
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? a good hair stylist. or people who work behind the scenes to help get things back under control in emergencies.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? peter pan
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: getting the slugs off my dogs food.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? phone credit ($30)
88. Are you a coupon clipper? yes. I need cheap food for work because the budget is really really tight.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? nope, but that reminds me, I need to go and give blood again.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? karate
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? effectively.
92. What insects are you afraid of? cockroaches
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? probably my clown costume. actually I dressed up in a mini skirt as scary spice for a film clip I was making with some friends once. I don’t know how they managed to get me to do that…
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? soft lollies, like those Strawberries & Cream. yeah.. :)
96. What are your parents interested in? Dad’s an engineer who loves engineering and is involved in his church and neighbourhood watch. Mums a nurse but primarily I think she just loves being a mother.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? not for more than 24 hours
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? no
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? I don’t know. I don’t have a HUD in RL that delivers such stats.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? sleeping bag. cigarette lighter, tent
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? kind of a buzz, head rush, euphoria.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. how about not doing that. sounds like a plan
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? one (I saw harry potter the other day and didn’t mind it despite hating the first one).
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? The upholding of the declaration of human rights. A push by world leaders to work towards enforcing this declaration. Peace. (but really this just seems like a silly question)
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? go for a run
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? $5000 + legal fees.
107. Have you ever killed an animal? yes. the largest being a mouse.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? yeah
109. What do you think of cloning? Looks promising.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? read
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? I’m not willing as in happy, but I’m willing to co-operate for the moment
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? perhaps a Chinese burn. I guess realistically i’d give him solitary confinement.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? no
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? yes. a few times
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? no
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? yes, though I can’t recall the last time I won anything.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? Yes, well there was another show that looks like that on ACE TV (community TV)
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? I know what the blokes did: farmer, hospital maintenance, elders, farmer, farmer, baker/cheif. The women, well two worked in shops, one taught typing, the rest I’m not sure of.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? in my paternal line, my ancestor was conscripted to fight for the germans but he didn’t fancy the idea so he jumped on the first boat he found and got off in Adelaide. He never spoke with his family back home again.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? not really (including myself)
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? yes
122. How do you feel about women in politics? I asked my mum last night if she thought the world would be different if women were in control. She didn’t think so but I think it would be. You gals would do it better.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? outdoor pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? IT, coding, computer game culture.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? reasonably, sometimes.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? sometimes
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? lol, that’s a funny question to follow the last one. no.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? yes.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? absolutely.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? no
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for… (no idea)
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher… (no idea)
C: I could make a film and make you my star… (no idea)
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? no
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? political leader
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? yes
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? yes
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? no
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen? the animatrix
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Green Day (ie Dookie or Nimrod)
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? I’m pretty blown away with Henry Gray‘s anatomical drawings, but there are plenty of other examples of incredibleness in the world
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? cycle (have I developed a single track brain or something?)
141. About how many emails do you get a day? probably two a day on average. 928 messages since 02/07/04 (although these may be 928 message threads in which case I probably get quite a few more.
How many of those emails are junk mail? none
How many of them are forwards? probably about 5/928
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? ummm, yeah (those exceptions sound awfully attractive). I don’t know. Research for answers probably
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? he shot himself.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? yes. dad talked me out of it
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? a body guard
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable bold
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? you’re guess is as good as mine. no idea. perhaps never.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? sometimes. Sometimes I add “have a good life”
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? I’m looking forward to watching Amelie soon.
150. What is your quest? to save the princess from the dragon.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? 200 adults. They are harder to shut up and probably have less of importance to say.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? no, not really.
153. Who are you the most jealous of? the wild birds.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? very early with a positive attitude and good breakfast
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? no, never. that’s too local
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? I don’t know. there are probably certain religious types whom I offend and perhaps some people the my non-conformist ways are meant to be an attack on their choices.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? unicycyling, the harp. High school maths.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? I once thought so. Now I believe the mind can believe whatever it wants to believe.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is? I don’t think it was mystical at all. I was just emotionally vulnerable.
160. Do you get offended easily? no. unless it’s personal. and then I try not to show it.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Im not going to dignify that.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? free will.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? if you are bored when you are alone, you can only blame yourself.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? life always changes
165. What changes are you afraid of? nothing comes to mind
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? nocturnal
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CDís, it must be an album)? I’m pretty fond of Original Pirate Material by the Streets at the moment
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? food
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? being a youth mentor
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? debates boil down to respect, success boils down to organisation.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? no
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? I don’t know. It would be fun to do some laps with schumacher
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? aquaries I think. ummm. I don’t really follow that stuff.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? no, it was kind of disappointing in several ways
175. Are you in constant fear of death? no. that would be silly
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? next question
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? yes. specifically I like them in letterbox (ie with the black lines above and below).
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? 11
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? day old Lynx. probably not fantastic, but there’s no one nearby.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? coin toss, “moral compass” (ah, I had a fried inform me of that the other day), experience.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? from mommies (I never really gave it any great thought)
183. What is your favorite band? I don’t much like to play the favourites game. I liked the living end, but when I saw them live along side spiderbait I enjoyed spiderbait more. like I said, I’ve been listening to the streets a fair bit as well as Air, Nirvana and Radiohead. I really like elephant by The White Stripes but the quality of the recording is really getting to me now and I can hardly stand to listen to it.
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? The Power of Love by Huey Lewis
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date? Depends. I’d probably like to see some sort of artsy anime
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? back if it’s empty, middle if it’s reasonably full
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? yes
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? if it seems like a worthwhile thing to be doing (others benefit) and I can afford it.
189. Candles or strobe lights? candles.. strobes are cool for all of 30 seconds.
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? No way.. I’ve only read and seen the first one but they culled so much. not surprising.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? depends on how they look. most people are nice and respect others.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? natural
193. What do you really want to buy? an ipod nano
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? tunnels
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? Adbusters #57
196. Do you think itís odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’? yes, because freedom of religion includes not being religious and not being involved with any party under god.
197. In what sense are you a minority? I’m a unicyclist.
198. Are you anti social? sometimes
199. Do you photograph well? no
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? no, very unlikely.
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
house, rock, oak tree, caterpillar, manta ray, dolphin, dog, wild dog, male human, female human, vulture
202. What do you feel unworthy of? plenty of things. first world life style I was born into would be up top.
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person? having done something.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition? science
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first? significant other
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings? yes. the earth is at the centre of the universe. ummm on second thought, see #204
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were? I am happy to be a virgin for the moment
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now? Leunig
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s? Radiohead – Creep
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be? O
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.? I “believe” in dwarves
212. What makes you want to be someoneís friend? I get lonely other wise.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun? nope
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth? never heard of it
215. What is your favorite line from a movie? *courtesy* of kent:
A.J.: What’s with you? Yesterday you were normal and today you’re like the Chinese guy from the Karate Kid. What’s with you today?
Lucas: What’s with today today? (from empire records)
216. What’s your favorite video game? commander keen. Though these days I don’t mind to crank out some mind sweeper on occasion.
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours? yes, I stole a magazine page from the art room at school. I felt terrible about it for days. I also took a milk crate but a guy told me to return it and I couldn’t deal with the guilt so I took it back.
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you? I hate hearing commercial radio shorten band names. “that was the fooies”
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it? if you are talking about my blog, then yes, I’ve given the address to my parents several times but they never ever check it even when I’ve emailed them to check something out that I’ve posted.
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower? the bath never happens unfortunately.
221. Are you allergic to anything? nope
222. What is your favourite Terminator movie? number 2
223. What is your favourite fast food? subway
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again? I don’t know. Last time it came to that it was because the guy was just continuously abusive towards me. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say nothing at all.
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed? I never have, and it doesn’t particularly appeal at the moment.
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally? no
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend? it’s addictive
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish? no
229. Did it live more than a week? oh, actually yes, I gave it to my sister and it lived in her tank for a few years. It was called Dazza because I won it with Dazza.
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have? french is the sexiest. British is the funniest to listen to
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read? No Logo
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens? keyboards
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series? beyond the genre, no
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive? yes
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail? No one you know.
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it? depends how clean the loo is. $50 for a urinal. maybe
237. Would you ever wear real fur? yes
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks? I’ve only seen eight legged freaks, but I’m backing arachnaphobia as being better
239. What are your feelings about police officers? they are attracted to me like flies to a carcass (or some more attractive analogy). Generally a pain in the arse but they would have a bitch of a job so i just try to co-operate as they harass me.
240. what is your favourite line from a song? “Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain, then he lost his leg in Dallas he was dancing with the train. They were all in love with dying they were drinking from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain” Pepper by the Butthole Surfers
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money? yes
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)? never heard of them
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction? money
244. What’s your middle name? Jason
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars? What wouldn’t I do for a million dollars… as long as it didn’t bring harm to others
246. Are you good, evil or neutral? good
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language? I’m not a linguist. I’m not sure what I language actually is. I’d say it’s a way of communicating ideas and this seems unique so I’d say it should be considered a language but my classification is too broad.
248. What color is your bedroom? What color would you like it to be? white. I don’t really care what colour it is though I’d like to paint a room dark purple or black one day.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home? tomorrow or probably thursday. I get the key tomorrow.
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be? probably about $6-7000
251. Do you blow your nose in public? yes
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps? no
253. What is the coolest web site you know of? google.com
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? none. I generally despise the notion
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful enthusiastic
256. Can you eat with chopsticks? yes, well except for soup. I’m decent but no ninja
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? yes
258. What do you think about school uniforms? not that bad
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? aboriginal australia
260. What would make a great new Crayola color? ‘trace brush’
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? yes
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration? leningrad
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country? Paul Davies, is probably the only Australian philosopher whom I’ve read a whole book by (and he’s a natural philosopher). I am rather naive on the matter. But Davies stuff interests me a lot.
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? The terrorists have it! Oh, and the magic of economics accounts for the rest.
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? no, unfortunately
266. Who knows more…you, or your parents? my folks
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? the harmonica
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change? adults probably have greater surplus capacity, why take massive breaths if smaller ones will suffice. breathing should take as little energy as possible.
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? yes
270. Are you completely in control of your body? no. For example I cannot control my patella reflex.
Are you completely in control of your mind? no. I lack discipline.
>271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway? are the expensive ones delivered. if not, the hand picked ones by far.
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? I think so. yes
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself? speak for myself.
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? not as far as I could throw them
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often? documentaries
276. Does fashion matter to you? very little
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? totally
278. What do you get in trouble for the most? annoying my brother (he hits me)
279. Should parents spank their kids? in an ideal world, no.
280. What is your worst daily habit? biting my nails (around exams)
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled? The Bold and the Beautiful
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? sweet
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts? not really
284. What do you feel the most guilty about? no idea
285. Do you meditate? sometimes
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images? somewhere in between. they aren’t random, they tell a story, but they don’t predict anything. they are just entertaining.
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way? depends
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with? thinks
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had? Japan was pretty incredible imho
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel? sometimes
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it? side step around it if it’s that painful
292. What is one thing you can’t do? do sit-ups (I can do a few, but not without back pain.. I’m probably doing them wrong)
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)? planet of the apes was cool.
294. Are you gentle? I try my best
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable? when I’m travelling without a car outside of the CBD/suburbia
296. Are you trying to find yourself? nope
297. Where are you looking? at my computer screen
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people’s feelings? yes
299. What would make you a stronger person? more exercise, higher protein diet
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon? The Heart of Buddhism, Practical wisdom for an agitated world. by guy claxton. I borrowed it off of my friends mum nearly a year ago and still haven’t returned it. :(
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A motorbike riding
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year? yes (sky diving, and I might get my bike licence.
303. What do you feel controlled by? my conscious
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him? If he just appeared right now, next to me, like i-dream-of-genie style I’d probably think he was joking at first. If some dude was to come up to me and say they were Jesus and that the moon was made of green cheese I’d probably assume they were a bum with nothing better to do.
305. What is one thing you are sure of? the air is thin, the ground is hard and gravity works everywhere
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert? 5-10pm
307. Have you ever played in a band? yes. but we never performed
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’? no. but it is a cool thought.
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean? how hot/cold it would be in there. Where abouts the nearest land mass is on the other side, and whatever I’m escaping.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games? yes and yes.
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you? yes. and that I keep exchanging atoms everyday. Who am i?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you? yes
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could? No, I think I’d be able to work that out pretty quickly. It wouldn’t surprise me if it is intuitive for flying birds to fly but I bet a penguin raised in solitude wouldn’t have to give it a go.
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it? no, not really.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author? yes. probably more often than I realise
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts? Sure. the hardest part is normally taking it apart without breaking it, not getting it back together.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty? it should be abolished. Even it the courts were perfect should a society promote it as an acceptable way of dealing with bad people. Government sanctioned murder is still wrong
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be? “why did you place belly-buttons where you did? That was genius..”
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets? most probably
320. What is something worth suffering for? good health
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it? back of my neck. not blocked by helmet.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature? ‘in touch’… yes I talk to gia during my wilderness retreats. (/sarcasm)
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently? a little from column a, a little from column b. probably more simply more often.
324. Have you ever been camping? not since january last year. but yes, many times
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new? not literally.
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are? most definitely.
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you? beautiful
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do? time, money, conscious, fear of police record.
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all? scared, overweight, vexed
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email? All I know about the case is the information provided in the above line. to make a rash judgement call, I’d say it sounds extreme and justice seems whacked. however, as I’ve said, I don’t know much about the case.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is? no
332. Are you very active? reasonably very active, at times
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain? Melbourne
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back? yes
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you? i think it is possible
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time? I don’t believe in perfect matches.. doesn’t mean I would settle for whoever.
337. Do you know secret things? yes, I am a ninja after all.
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have? no
339. How do you overcome your fears? bite the bullet
340. What can you do better than anyone you know? play the rug rats theme song on the piano
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence? I think everyone would.
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger? larger
343. Have you ever fired a gun? no
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other? yes
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)? I like it the way it is. I don’t think it would quantify those values though.
346. Does safety stifle you? no, well not as much as stupidity
347. Who or what needs to be stopped? cars at stop signs. george bush
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated? yes (we are becoming more accustomed to creature comforts
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family? as little as possible
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you? nope. not at all.
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it? probably.
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows? not really (I listen to hack which is a current affairs show where people can phone in about a set subject
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents? parents
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion? yes. totally
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)? greed. shouldn’t murder be a deadly sin. last time I check it was a sin and it most definitely is deadly.
356. Which one are you most guilty of? greed
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? no
Do you try to avoid thinking? sometimes
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first? yes
359. What are you the most sensitive about? I don’t know. perhaps I take things too seriously sometimes.
360. What can you talk about for hours? not a lot.
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most? ideas
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work? Yes, and playing the pokies is a good investment.
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games? no
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters? Back to the Future.
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them? don’t think so
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note? no, writing a note is spineless enough.
367. Do you think it’s cheesy to paste things you didn’t write into your diary? no, it’s your diary, do whatever the hell you want with it is what I say.
368. What are three things that you try not to think about? HECS, death, being bored
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you? acceptable, not wise
370. What form of sexual protection do you use? NA
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right? wearing clothes
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people? I try my hardest not to. I haven’t always done very well.
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers? no
374. Do you take everything that is said literally? sometiems
375. Do you take most things others say seriously? too often
376. Do you have a quick wit? no. pretty average.
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness? most of the time
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs? no. I don’t think so.
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you? totally
380. Are you uptight? a little
381. Do you sometimes do risky things? often
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes? yes
383. Are you self-conscious? unfortunately. but not overly.
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon? sunny beach with warm weather
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing? yes. see #94
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie? clerks
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights? to the hills or to a friends place
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes? I change, they can too. but I prefer a degree of predictability.
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you? yes. very often
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like? wrong in motive, confused. immature. ummm.. I’m not totally sure, but I’d really like to know…
391. Are you quick to judge others? sometimes
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk? talk now, while it’s fresh. but often I need a few moments to think about it.
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is? a poor score in tennis or squash.
394. What is the worst fault a person can have? snaggle-popness
395. Do you have it? no
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment? environment
397. Who was your first best friend? jason. I don’t know his last name.
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you? I only knew him for 6 months in kindergarten.
399. Who have you read a biography about? Ben Carson
400. What would your own autobiography be called? pretty fly
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you? in some respects. in some respects it was the worst
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try? cycling, apple computers, unicycling
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen? err…
404. When was the last time you were up all night a few nights ago I went to bed at 4am and got up at 7. last time I did a true all nighter was when jet lagged in january.
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank. chillin’
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized? no, you just need to be specific
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as ‘outsiders’? to a degree.
408. What fictional story would you like to live through? alice in wonderland
409. Are cats or dogs smarter? cats are smarter, they have it made. Dogs are far more useful.
410. Have you ever guessed someone’s password and broken into their diary? I’ve ‘proof of concept’ed my sisters computer
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life? Mr Schubert my religion teacher in year 10
412. Are you more easily bored or excited? excited
413. What’s the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done? blowing butane over my deodorant soaked flaming hand. Not only daring, but also reasonably stupid.
414. “What’s the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?” (- Adam Ant) the thrill of the ride
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want? weatbix and a milkshake. I’m not big on cooked breakfasts until I’ve had a proper breakfast first.
416. What do you do only when you are upset? hide
417. What’s the oddest CD in your collection? probably my Blur interview CD. it’s about an hour of the guys from Blur talking about themselves. I’ve only listened to it once.
418. What’s the best diary name you ever saw? huh? as in online diary. Not meaning to sound big headed but I always liked my hatelife ID: the smile of denial
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you? many were shocked when I said I was no longer a christian. fair enough.
420. Who owes you an apology? this bloke from apple costumer relations
421. Who deserves an apology from you? my mentoring client
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you? less rules, less guidance, more friendship.
423. Which do you like best: 60’s, 70’s or 80’s fashion? 60s
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you? I don’t recall (possibly because there haven’t been any)
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature inventive
426. Do you own a record player? yes
Do you use it? no
427. How easily do you make friends? generally easily
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character? is someone is a character they generally have a very extroverted personality. if someone has character they normally have something about them that is unique or a rich history
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch? scorpions
430. Do you care about your weight? no
431. Did you/will you go to the prom [formal]? yes
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins? no
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could? where I lived at the time (it was too far away)
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say? warning, do not shake, water daily, operating tmep: -10/50˚.
435. Are you artistic and creative? sometimes
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year? I’d just moved home I think. I probably spent most of the day on the net, eating. I’m confident I would have gone for a cycle.
437. What are you obsessed with? photo and music organisation
438. What was the last compliment you received? “you look very smart” (my mum) (I just groan)
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters? one of each. elder sister and a younger brother
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now? I’m quite happy sitting here by my own.
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer? never, I don’t think
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage? I’ve never heard of such agreements. I don’t think it’s required.
443. Do you lie your way out of things? no
444. Are you better at talking or listening? listening (not because I’m a good listener, but just because there are few people I enjoy talking to.
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime? I was born, I will die, I graduated from high school… many other things.
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible? The US government had some involvement in the 11th of September 01.
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you? “you look dashing”
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)? no
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading? no
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers? cool summer breezes.
451. What do you do for exercise? run, walk, jog, cycle.
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn’t teach? strict teacher
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it? Monique
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose? Moby
455. Are you a good cook? I try. sometimes it goes terribly wrong, sometimes I can’t be bothered (I need food, not something that’s presentable or tastes good)… sometimes it even turns out alright.
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive? I love assembly
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if what if anarchy ruled the streets
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine? loyal and routine
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head? WTF
460. How do you go about losing weight? just stop trying to gain weight.
461. Do you have street smarts? to a degree (see #234)
462. Do you have a lot of common sense? yes, but that doesn’t mean I use it.
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? It doesn’t really matter, but it helps greatly if it’s decent quality (cheap ice-cream is almost a waste). Gelato is better anyway.
464. What’s your favorite movie that involves dancing? Save the last dance was okay. I can’t believe I just though that… Oh oh, 10 things I hate about you had some dancing in it. that was much better.
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show’s theme be? no
466. Do you like the way you look naked? fairly much so
467. Have you ever dissected an animal? not a whole animal. I have cut up a goat heart, bull eye, a human forearm and a human thigh/leg/foot
468. Who do you know who is brilliant? possibly no one
469. Who do you know who is dull? no body I know well
470. Do you ever think about time travel? “Let’s talk space and time
I like to get deep sometimes and think about einstein” sometimes
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
472. Do you talk to yourself I don’t converse with myself and I don’t normally say thing as I do them, but i do like to sing to myself
Do you talk to your pets? yes
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)? probably
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits? diry
475. How do you ‘live life to the fullest’? get up early stay up late
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak? somewhere in between\
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes? a trunk full of $2 (AUS) coins
478. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made? in terms of financial loss, probably buying a fridge that I don’t want.
479. Are you in good health? yes
480. Are you patriotic? a little. I’m also ashamed of our nation (however these two factors can co-exist)
Let’s play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health. fact (indirectly)
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head fact
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest. no idea. fact (the competition is pretty stupid looking so it wouldn’t totally surprise me)
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away. crap
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport. fact. I guess in the sense that the birds originally were probably fighting over the ladies.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky. crap
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts. fact
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution. crap
489. In Grimm’s original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant. crap
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire. crap
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kelloggbrothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. crap
492. “Kemo Sabe” means “soggy shrub” in Navajo. crap
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet. half crap. he didn’t invent it, he just improved it and sold a unit which is strikingly similar to the modern throne.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich. crap. it’s generally attributed to a NY stockbroker.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead. true (I think)
496. The human body is made of bout 99% water. crap. 70% or something like that.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber. crap.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0. crap n^0=1
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales. crap
500. There are 86401 seconds in day. crap. from memory it’s 86400. like it would end with 1.
End of fact or crap
501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be? Nah, I’d stick with my current name
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)? otherwise known as your porn star name. Benny Rogers
503. Have you ever created your own ‘what ___ are you’ quiz? no
If you did make one what would it be about? what addict are you? perhaps. I don’t know, I don’t have any motivation to create such a quiz
504. What is your favorite song from the 70’s? I really don’t know the 70s that well. Your Smiling Face – James Taylor
505. What do you feel like complaining about? I don’t know, I have a headache at the moment
506. What do you feel like celebrating? moving house
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call? yeah, one of my mates, Might call him later.
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone? ? I don’t think so. im not sure of the question.
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country? yes. I like it that Howard has gone on the record saying that people are allowed to burn the flag, it’s one of the rights of being australian.
510. What do you have faith in? human beings
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere? yes
512. What (not who) do you care about? the environment
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you? be left in a comatose state, unable to communicate but still conscious.
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil? women (women=time*money; women=money*money (time is money); women=money^2; women=sqrt(evil)^2 (money is the root of all evil); women = evil
515. What do you want to change about the world? cyclist rights. happier people (oh and I’m also all for better distribution of wealth and end to war/oppression)
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey? I was reading other answers and I thought they looked like fun questions, however it’s a lot more monotonous when you’re actually answering them.
517. Has anyone ever led you on? quite often.
518. What was the last thing you did against your will? drive somewhere to give someone a lift and then they didn’t rock up.
519. What are your plans for the rest of today? I have to ring someone for work. I’m then going to fix my dad’s computer and start to pack because I’m moving out over the next few days.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was? more sleep tonight.
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall? 4. though 9 could be handy and they’d be easy to find.
522. How often do you get jealous? not very often
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn’t? I don’t know. some people give me grief because I use a mac. Others give me grief because I cycle. but they’re just jesting.
524. Do you do any soul searching? not often. sometimes though (if you mean sit down and think about how I need to change all the things I’m doing wrong)
525. Do you believe you have a soul? yes. well sort of. I dont know
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?v curious. confidence killed the cat
527. Are you a slave to love? nope
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about? the future of humanity.
529. Does anyone understand you? I doubt it.
530. Do you understand yourself? no
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element? lithium. (or fire if I have to choose from your ‘elements)
532. Who influences you to be the way you are? myself the media and my friends.
533. What is one idea that you live by? don’t be too proud to apologise.
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them? be honest and friendly. naturally happy people are the most attractive sort.
535. Are you more delicate or tough? tough
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful? smarter
537. Have you ever had a surprise party? no
538. When are you at a loss for words? in my anatomy exam the yesterday I couldn’t remember the name of the muscle between your coracoid process and humerus (coricobrachialis)
539. What is the worst time to be alone? in my experience. deep within a storm water drain without a torch (they came back for me)
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do? evangelise
541. What gets you through the night? sleep normally
542. Do you really want to live forever? no
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions? sometimes
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing? I don’t know. I really don’t know
545. Who is your favorite visual artist? I really enjoyed Amelie last night. whoever was responsible for the art in that is my current favourite.
546. What would you like to protest against? I protest for cyclist rights
547. What or who do you support? critical mass.
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion? no. but i don’t think abortion should be abolished.
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own? I hate cards. waste of tree.
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious? sometimes. keep them guessing :)