When the urge to start studying kicked in at 0:35 I submitted to temptation with ease and turned to drugs and electronica to see me through the night. Pretty poor effort.
To conquer the normally overpowering bitterness of double strength coffee i took:
– 2 heaped tea spoons of caffeinated coffee
– 2.5 tea spoons sugar
– 1.5 tea spoons of maple syrup
– 1 tea spoon of honey
– 1/2 a cup of near boiling water
and stirred well in a mug before topping it with
– 1/2 a cup of milk.
(not recommended for pregnant women or those who appreciate good coffee)
In my drugged state I selected electronica consisting of:
– Air (Albums= Moon Safari & Talkie Walkie)
– Antenna (Installation)
– Benny Benassi Presents the Biz (Single= Satisfaction)
– The Chemical Brothers (Come with Us)
– Orbital (The Altogether)
– the sound tracks to Killer Loop and Wipeout 2097 (playstation1 games)
The recipe is simple, throw all albums into the iTunes blender, set to shuffle and press play. 78 songs, 6.5 hours of music. Yeah right, there’s no way the coffee will last that long.
(not recommend for those who want to argue with me about musical taste; i also regularly enjoy rock, roots, punk, classical and metal)
some uni revision was completed and a lot of progress was made in constructing an apple script to change the preferences for the system clock. Unfortunately I wouldn’t bet on biology, psychology or public heath examining knowledge about applescripts.
Update: Tonight was far more productive. I feel all right in terms of revision, but my left eye is intensely bloodshot.